Did you know… ?
According to the latest automotive reports, at least 20% of all automobiles on the market today need a flush?
Fleet managers, do you know why a nitrite load in antifreeze is critical for diesel engines, when to recharge DCA/SCA and what’s up with Moly, anyway?
To answer these questions and more, Clear Choice Antifreeze offers a wide variety of training sessions.
From groups of one or two at your shop during lunch, to weekend or evening seminars, we will tailor a program to fit your individual needs.
What will I learn…?
- The 4-C’s of antifreeze testing and scoring.
- How to use a refractometer (and why floaty ball hydrometers are not the preferred way to test antifreeze)
- What pH means
- The importance of reserve alkalinity
- When to recommend a flush
- Which antifreezes are compatible and which are not
- Industry-standard “Best Practices”
Time will be given to answer your individual questions and bring you up-to-date about the latest coolants on the market.
Our classes are appropriate for techs, mechanics, service writers, fleet managers, even ASE certified technicians. Certificates of Attendance are available upon completion of the course.
We’re still scheduling free antifreeze training sessions for you and your techs—held at your shop.
Sign me up! For a FREE training session and contact me to dicuss the details.